L'ecole Des Femmes has a new fan

Update...I think this fashion line doesn´t exist anymore because the link doesn´t work. Too bad because I really liked everything from this season.

When looking at clothing collections, I usually find one or 2 pieces that really interest me. However, this has now changed!!! I could wear all of L'ecole Des Femmes's Spring 2009 collection (as well of much of the Spring 2008). Everything is so beautiful & feminine! But what I most love about it is that I can definitely see myself wearing these items on a daily basis. And even though it is a clothing line, they have paired the outfits with equally gorgeous shoes that really bring the outfit together.

I really love this style of skirt. It looks a little bit like the yellow one I just made but this one looks more playful, perhaps because it's shorter and of lighter fabric. The narrow cut of this dress is so clean. I can comfortably wear a dress like this before dinner but not after :) I'm not sure why I like this skirt. Is it because it looks like something I wore in junior high? Whatever I like it. Oh, and those heels, wow!!!

  

Comments

Popular Posts