Nature hates me

I've had a lot of free time on my hands. So I spent 2 hours of my life washing and polishing my vehicle from roof rack to rims, including the interior. I even incurred an injury: the skin under my finger nails pulled off the nail! Ughhh...sounds gross? It feels worse. My car was a true beauty, shining under the summer sun. This morning, the gardeners were out and about...blowing leaves leaves and dirt ALL OVER the car!! And then there's bird droppings from the bird's nest hanging over my car. Really?! Do I really deserve that? The answer is: that's not all! Driving with bird droppings on the windshiedl sucks but what's worse is waiting at a red light and hearing a loud *thump* on you windshield because the tree I was under hates me and dropped something like corn-on-the-cob full of juicy sap onto the glass. G-R-E-A-T. Thanks Life. You're really taking care of me.

Comments

Popular Posts