Loving EVERYTHING about your dog

Stepping into dog shit on your way in from a long day while carrying in groceries is not how I want to end my day. My jaw drops when I see people walking away from a fresh mound their dogs have just laid. Young people, old people, all shameless people walking around empty handed...no baggies in sight, chatting on their cell phone or pretending to jog. Sure, I get it...it sucks to pick up mushy, stinky dog feces fresh off a dogs ass. But you know what? If you can't deal with it, don't bother taking him out of the house. Your home is his home and he should be allowed to mark his territory. Let him do his business at your place and not on the public sidewalk! Let him express himself by shitting in your kitchen, on your carpet, or potty train him. After all, his creations are all natural, biodegradable, and 100% YOURS to enjoy in the comfort of your own doggy love den.

Comments

Popular Posts